Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has given the apprentice notification for the apprentice in trade and technician. Those candidates who are interested in the apprentice vacancy can apply before the last date.
First of all, read all the details related to the Apprentice rules and regulations In the Iocl apprenticeship. You must read this article also to get all the details about the apprentice vacancy.
Important Dates for IOCL apprentice
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-01-2020
- Tentative Date for Download of Admit Card: 28-01-2020
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 02-02-2020
These are important dates for the IOCL apprentice to remember these dates. I f you do not remember these dates then visit our website again and again. You can also do a live chat with us if you ave any problem related to the IOCL and be careful on the form filling time of the IOCL apprentice.
Age Limit for IOCL apprentice
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable to as per rules
- Age Limit (as on 30-11-2019)
Qualification For Trade and technician
- For Technician Apprentice: Diploma (Relevant Engg Trade)
- For Trade Apprentice: ITI (Relevant Trade)
Vacancy Details for trade apprentice in IOCL
|Name Of the post||Total Post|
|Technician & Trade Apprentice||312|
Some Important Links for IOCL apprentice
Official Notification for IOClNotification-IOCL-Technical-Trade-Apprentice-Posts
All candidates are advised that follow all the instruction to get a better experience. And read this full article step by step so you do not confuse.
For Apply Online, First of all, You have to click on the links “apply online”. Then you will redirect to the new page from where select your zone and do the registration. After registration log in IOCl panel with your credentials. When logged in your dashboard. From there select your apprentice application form and apply for the trade and technician apprentice.