All candidates are informed that the Bank of Maharashtra has been issued the official notification for the recruitment of a specialist officer in scale 2nd in the IT department. Interested candidates can read the full notification before apply online.
Important dates for the Maharashtra bank vacancy
- Application Begin: 16/12/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 31/12/2019
- Pay Examination Fee: 31/12/2019
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Keep in mind all the Important dates and apply before the last date.
- The applications received will be screened and deserving candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview process based on their qualification, experience, suitability, etc
- In case the ratio of the number of vacancies to the number of eligible applicants exceeds 1:4, written examination of shortlisted candidates will be conducted through IBPS if deemed fit. The candidates have to secure minimum marks in the written examination to qualify for personal interview i.e 50% for UR / OBC / EWS and 45% for SC / ST.
- The marks obtained in the written test will not be added in personal interview and final selection will be based on personal interview. The center, pattern of examination, shall be informed through Bank’s website
- Final Selection will be based on marks secured by the candidates in a personal interview. The total marks in personal interviews are 100 in which candidates will have to secure a minimum of 50 marks for UR / EWS / OBC and 45 for SC / ST. In the case of a group, the discussion will be conducted then the marks will be in the ratio of 20: 80.
- Mere eligibility/admission to Group Discussions / Interview / pass in GD/ interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process,
- if he/she is found to be ineligible and/or furnished incorrect or false information/certificates/documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank.
HOW TO APPLY: –
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal e-mail address and mobile number which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered email ID.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile number.
- APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE):
|Sr||Category||Total (Inclusive of GST @ 18%)|
|1||SC / ST (Intimation Charges Only)||118|
|2||UR / EWS / OBC||1,180|
Fee / Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Bank Transaction charges for online payment of application fee /intimation fee will have to be borne by the candidate. Applications once submitted will not be allowed to withdraw and fee once paid will not be refunded on any ground nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
The eligible candidate has to apply online through the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in only. No other means/ mode of application is acceptable.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE MAHARASHTRA VACANCY IN IT DEPARTMENT
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for the recruitment of “SPECIALIST OFFICERS (IT Department) IN SCALE II” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent
- Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his / her father/husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details’ and ‘Proceed’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Candidates are requested to apply on-line between 16-12-2019 to 31-12-2019
|Commencement date for online application||16-12-2019|
|Last Date for online application||31-12-2019|
|Date of Written Examination (If decided by the Bank).||Will be informed separately.|
|Date of GD / Interview||Will be informed separately.|
PAYMENT OF FEES
- Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only. Payment of fees/intimation charges through the ONLINE MODE from 16.12.2019 to 31.12.2019 and no other mode of payment is acceptable.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, the candidate should pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
- . If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at a later stage.
UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS
- Brief Resume (PDF).
- Identity & Address Proof (PDF)
- Educational Certificates / Mark sheets (PDF)
- SSC Mark sheet & Certificate
- HSC Mark sheet & Certificate
- Graduation Certificate & Mark Sheet of each Semester.
- Post-Graduation Certificate & Mark sheet of each semester
- Professional Qualification Certificate & Mark sheets i.e. CA / ICWA / MBA etc.
- Any other qualification documents
- Experience Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (SC / ST / OBC / EWS) (If applicable)
- PWD Certificate (If applicable).
Note – You should upload all the documents at the applying time for Maharashtra bank vacancy in the IT department. Everyone candidate who wants to apply for Maharashtra bank vacancy in the IT department is advised that apply from the main website of Maharashtra bank then main website is www.bankofmaharashtra.in