Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB Online Have Released the Notification and Invited to Online Application Form for the Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Examination. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Details & Apply Online.
- Application Begin : 06/01/2020
- Last Date for Registration : 20/01/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 20/01/2020
- Last Date Complete Form : 20/01/2020
- Correction Last Date : 25/01/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Application fee for MP primary TET
- General / Other State : 570/-
- Reserve Category : 320/-
- Correction Charge : 70/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through MP Online Kiosk OR Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.LEd Degree OR
- D.Ed Special Exam Passed
- 2 Year BTC Or Special BTC Exam Passed
- B.Ed / SPL B.Ed in Any Recognized University in India.
- Age Limit : 21-40 Years (Tentative)
How To apply
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MP PEB Primary Teacher Eligibility Test MPTET 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 06/01/2020 to 20/01/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in MP Professional Board.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.