Rajasthan high court has invited application form for the direct recruitment of translators in Rajasthan high. So interested candidates can read the full notification and can get all the process of the recruitment. After that apply for the Rajasthan high court recruitment 2020 for the translator.
You have to read all the process details and other details for the Rajasthan high court translator jobs. After that, you should apply for the same.
No. of posts in Rajasthan HC for the translator
The no. of posts are given below in the form of a table you can see that in below-
the posts of the translator in Rajasthan high court are given category wise.
|06 for male and 02 for female||02||01||03||01||15|
Minimum Academic Qualification
All candidates must have a postgraduate degree in English literature from any recognized university of India established by the law.
So basically candidates must have an MA in English literature.
Age Limit for the Rajasthan high court Translator
The candidate’s minimum age is 18 years and the age maximum age 40 years.
- Minimum age- 18 years
- maximum age 40 years
- Application start dates – 10/02/2020
- last date for an application form- 05/03/2020
- Last date of the payment – 06/03/2020
- The exam date will be notified very soon for the Rajasthan high court (HC) translator jobs.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS/ Or other state- 500/-
- for SC/ST/ PWD- 350/- only.
- Payment mode will be online for the Rajasthan high court translator jobs. Then payment will be done by the Credit card, debit card or through net banking.
Official Notification for the Rajasthan High courtTrans43
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Link Will be activated from 10/02/2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Recommended books for you||Click Here|