Hello Guys, This is the post related to the assistant recruitment in RBI (reserve bank of India). Every candidate can apply for this post. if they have completed all eligibility criteria related to the assistant job of RBI. You have to remember something about these jobs.
First of all, you have to read the full notification. You have to Check all vacancy details. You have to remember all the important dates.
All the candidates should follow the DRG educational Institute. Through this website, you will get the latest updates related to government jobs. for the recruitment of RBi assistant 2020
Educational qualification for the RBI Recruitment
Candidate should pass the bachelor degree in any stream. Like BSC. BA, and BCOM, any kind of bachelor’s degree from the recognized university of India.
Vacancy details for the recruitment of assistant in RBI
Important dates for the RBI
First of all, check all the important dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 23-12-2019
- Ending Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16-01-2020
- End Date for Editing Application Details: 16-01-2020
- Expiring Date for Printing Your Application: 31-01-2020
- Tentative Date of Online Preliminary Test: 14 & 15-02-2020
- Tentative Date of Online Main Test: March 2020
Application fee for RBI recruitment
- For OBC/General/EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
- For Staff Candidates: Nil
- Pay the fee through Online: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets).
Age Limit for RBI Recruitment 2020
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates as per rules
- Age Limit (as on 01-12-2019)
All candidates should from these specific links. These links are very used full links. You have to apply from these links. Do not trust just follow this website. You have to check all the details about the RBI vacancy,