All candidates are informed that the State bank of India (SBI) has released the official notification for the Clerk online form. The no. of posts for the SBI Clerk are 8134 Posts.
Anyone candidates can apply for this post after completing all the eligibility criteria.
What should you do to applying in the application form of SBI clerk, First of all, read the full notification which is presented in front of you
Here we have discussed all the details about the SBI Clerk, eligibility criteria, Educational Qualification, Age limits, or maybe other eligibility which is required for the SBI clerk online Form.
SBI is the biggest government bank of the Public sector in India, So you Do not worry about the jobs. For regular updates of SBI jobs or maybe from another sector you can follow the DRG Educational Institute.
Important Dates For SBI Clerk Online Form
- Notification Issued:02/01/2020
- Application Begin :03/01/2020
- Ending Date for Apply Online: 26/01/2020
- Expiration Date for Pay Exam Fee:26/01/2020
- Last Date Complete Form:26/01/2020
- Exam Date Prelim: February / March 2020
- Admit Card Available Pre : February 2020
- Pre Result Declared : April 2020
- Exam Date Mains : 19/04/2020
- Admit Card Available :April 2020
Application Fee for the SBI Clerk
- General / OBC : 750/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- PH in All Category : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, Cash Card, UPI, or Pay the SBI Clerk Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode, Submit to Any Branches of State Bank of India
Vacancy Details For the Clerk Online Form
|Post Name||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Age limit||Eligibility|
|Junior Associates (Regular Post)||3447||1803||1214||746||790||20-28 as on 01/01/2020||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India. Knowledge of Local Language|
|Junior Associates (Backlog Post)||0||04||0||130||0||Same of the above||Same Of the Above|
Rs.11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/ 7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is Rs.13075/- (Rs11765/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
- All candidates should read the full notification before apply online the application form.
- Check all eligibility criteria for an application form. it means check yourself, what degree you have for the post and metal conditions.
- Then You must have all the required documents, for instance, your mark-sheet of the bachelor’s degree.
- Check your all documents with the file size. it means your documents must be in described size. Which is given in the detailed notification of the SBI Clerk Online form.
- If you are going to apply from the E-Mitra operator then say him to fill out your application form carefully.
SEE here For More Details- Click Here